Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: How come I can't punt when I am at the 45 yard line (or closer)?
ANSWER: When you are at the 45 yard line (or closer), you are within Field Goal range. So you have to send your field goal kicker out there - even if you think they may not be up to the task. 10 yards are added to the line of scrimmage to calculate Field Goal distance. A line of scrimmage at the 45 yard line translates into a 55 yard field goal attempt. Therefore, you have to slide your puck into the smallest field goal target in order for it to be "good." If you don't feel like your field goal kicker is up to the task, you can always GO FOR IT.
QUESTION: If a puck slide passes the -2 and -6 zones but ends up in the center circle area and not in a RUN or PASS target, how do I score that?
ANSWER: It should also be specified that a puck throw that comes up WAY short of the target area must be scored as either -2 or -6 depending on whether it was a RUN or PASS attempt. If the puck slide does pass the -2 or -6 threshold and it doesn't land in a target associated with a RUN or PASS, penalty, or turnover, then it has to be INCOMPLETE or NO GAIN - this includes missing to the right, left or over-shooting the target area.
QUESTION: What if a puck bounces off the wood and lands back in the target area - does that count?
ANSWER: No - "bouncies" do not count.
QUESTION: Are there any rules regarding where the puck has to be thrown from or how far you arm can extend on a throw?
ANSWER: The slider must remain on their end of the field. Puck slides must originate from anywhere within either the red or blue area and be a natural motion.
QUESTION: Is there a way to incorporate Kickoff Returns and Punt Returns for touchdowns?
ANSWER: To add this possibility to your game-play simply allow the player to start with a slide that has the potential of a kickoff return TD. The slide needs to be at a target that is super difficult to achieve. So....some folks are using the screw in the center of the circular kicking target area. If their puck slide stops with any portion of the screw appearing in the cross-hair window, they simply press the purple TOUCHDOWN button and the result is a kickoff return for a TD.
Now, depending on when you purchased your game board, some do not have a screw in their kicking target area. No worries! If you do not have a screw, use another similar-sized target like the "O" in the word GOAL that is also roughly in the center of the circular kicking target area. If any part of the "O" appears in your puck window - press the purple TD button...same result - a kickoff return TD.
The same method works for punt returns too. As originally conceived, all punts resulted in either a "fair catch" or a touchback. There were no punt returns. However, if you would like to incorporate the potential of a punt return for a TD, you can take the same approach. If the punt does not result in an automatic touchback, allow the player that receives the punt to slide a puck at the center screw or "O" in the circular kicking target area. If they get any portion of these in their cross-hair window, they press the purple TD button and the result is a punt return TD.
If the puck slide misses the screw or the "O", the puck is returned and play continues as normal.
QUESTION: Is there a way for the defense to decline a penalty?
ANSWER: It's midway through the game and you are on defense in a tied game. Your opponent has 3rd down and 5 yards to go when they hit the dreaded -5 penalty. Well, why give them another shot to replay 3rd down and potentially convert if you could decline the penalty and force them into a likely punt scenario on 4th and 5? To decline a penalty, all you have to do is tell your opponent you decline and press the NO GAIN button. There you have it - it's 4th and 5.
QUESTION: Do both players have to use the same number of defenders?
ANSWER: There have been quite a few questions about the defenders in Fozzy Football and I wanted to offer some insights that you may find helpful. First, one of the most common mistakes that I see new players make it using the defenders too soon. A good rule of thumb to follow is this; when a player is able to put 35+ points on the board in a 15 minute game, then they are ready to face a defense. Until that time, defenders should stay off the field.
Assuming your skill level has reached the point of needing defenders, the answer to how many should be placed on the field is something that you must agree to with your opponent. Usually 1, 2 or 3 is typical. You can use 4 but this really should be reserved for the most experienced and skilled players. Defenders can be reset on every new play. Additionally, only 1 defense is on the field at a time. The defenders must be placed in the green surface area. Geometry says that the most strategic place to place them is closest to the target area but there is nothing stopping you from placing them in more forward positions.
In terms of your puck slide, the smartest thing to do is to avoid the defenders completely. Slide the puck around or between them. I've yet to see someone be able to accurately deflect their puck off of the defenders with any consistency.
Here's the part that hopefully some of you will be able to take away and make Fozzy Football more enjoyable. In so many other games, when players are unevenly matched, the game ceases to be fun. I stopped playing Madden with my younger cousin for exactly that reason. In Fozzy Football, the game can be handicapped to rebalance the matchup. You can do this by allowing the less skilled player to use more defenders. For example, if you are an expert and you are playing a beginner, you may not use defenders at all when the beginner is on offense but you may be sliding against 3 defenders that you allow the beginner to place when you are on offense. This can rebalance an otherwise uneven matchup and restore the competitive spirit to your game.
QUESTION: Are the reviews on your website real?
ANSWER: Wow! What an awesome question! Yes, they are 100% real and a lot more of them should be coming soon. We recently added a "Review" widget on the website and it automatically reaches out to people that are Fozzy Football owners to ask them for their honest feedback. If you are asking how can the reviews be that great, I have a simple answer. If you are not totally ecstatic with your purchase, just let us know and we will either make it right or get you a refund.
QUESTION: How much does the complete set weigh?
ANSWER: The weight is dependent on the type of game set that you purchase. The weight and other details are outlined on the product page.
QUESTION: How do I care for the game surface to ensure consistent puck slides over time?
ANSWER: The game surface will be delivered already treated with a silicone spray specifically designed for shuffleboard surfaces. However, it will wear off over time with regular use. Typically, you will want to re-condition the game surface after approximately 20 game sessions. To keep your game surface evenly slick, it is recommended that you use the silicone spray available from the Fozzy Football online store. We've found this formula to work best for the game surface. For best results, spray the silicone onto a paper towel, let it dry for a few seconds and then wipe down the game surface entirely. Re-apply as needed to maintain consistent play. If it goes on wet, it will hang up the puck from gliding smoothly. Not to worry - it will dry. Test the application and see what works best for your preference.
QUESTION: Are there any leagues or events around me where I can see and play Fozzy Football?
ANSWER: At the present time, we do not have any sanctioned leagues but there is a tremendous opportunity to start one in your area...and we would love to work with you in supporting the process of establishing one. Future enhancements of the Fozzy Football mobile app will include features that will support league play.
The policies for Omnibron Incorporated, the company, and Fozzy Football, the game, are outlined herein;
Hours of Operation and Location: we keep normal business hours but you are welcome to call or email any time. Omnibron Inc. is a small, family-owned and operated business that understands the value of our customer and how important it is to address your needs quickly. We may not answer every single phone call or respond immediately to every email, but we will respond in a timely manner and treat you with the respect you deserve.
Omnibron Inc, has a headquarters office at;148 E Foothill Blvd. Ste 100
Arcadia, CA 91006
If you prefer to call, (626) 623-9889 or you can email at: email@example.com
Out of Inventory: it is possible that some items may be out of stock. As a result of the company being in its early growth phase, we may ask you to be patient with us at times. We promise to communicate regularly regarding anticipated delivery dates to ensure expectations are set appropriately.
Warranty: all products have a 1 year warranty against defect and can be exchanged at no cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the warranty process.
Returns: we have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with all items delivered in the original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first contacting us to arrange the return will not be accepted.
(Exceptions / non-returnable items)
Certain items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as aerosol spray), and custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). We do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Damages and issues: please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exchanges: the fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds: we will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Shipping: for normal delivery times, free ground shipping is available and shipments typically arrive within 12 days. For faster shipping, flat rates are offered (dependent upon the service speed selected in the shopping cart at time of checkout) and are charged on all orders purchased from the online store that require expedited or rush delivery. Orders received after 2pm Pacific Time are processed the next business day. Customers bear the cost of shipping for returns. Omnibron bears the cost of shipping for warranty claims on damaged items.
Terms of Service:
The Omnibron Incorporated site (the “Site”, “Service”). These Terms of Service together with Omnibron Inc.’s Privacy Statement (collectively the “Terms”) govern your use of this Site. Omnibron Inc. may change the Terms of Service from time to time. Your access to the site in any way is evidence of your acceptance of the Terms and the enforcement of said Terms. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site. Omnibron Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter these Terms at any time effective upon posting of the modified Terms on the Site. Please review the Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Site or any materials or services accessible through it, after such posting or notification means you accept the modifications. The use by you of any content or services accessible through the Site may be subject to your acceptance of separate agreements with Omnibron Inc. or third parties.
License and Site Access. Omnibron Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site. You may not download (other than page caching), or modify any portion of it, except with the express written or e-mailed consent of Omnibron Inc. The license to use the Site does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; or any derivative use of this Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools or processes. You agree not to store in any form, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the content on this site for any commercial purpose. By using the Site, you warrant to Omnibron Inc. that you will not use the Site, or any of the content obtained from the Site, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Omnibron Inc. does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property, by placing them on this Website. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, if applicable, and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Omnibron Inc. has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site. You agree not to resell or transfer the Site or use of or access to the Site.
Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You are responsible for providing, at your expense, any access to the Internet and any required equipment.
Conduct. By using the Site you agree that you will not do any of the following: Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations; or post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Omnibron Inc.) or engage in spamming or flooding; or post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; or post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
Omnibron Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that Omnibron Inc. has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Service properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Omnibron Inc. will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. Omnibron Inc. reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms of Service.
Feedback. Omnibron Inc. may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions and ideas, if you choose, about its software and services (“Feedback”). You agree that Omnibron Inc. may, in its sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to Omnibron Inc. in any way, including in future modifications of the Site, multimedia works and/or advertising and promotional materials relating thereto. You hereby grant Omnibron Inc. a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Third Party Services. In connection with your use of the Site, you may be made aware of services, products, offers and promotions provided by third parties, and not by Omnibron Inc. If you decide to use Third Party Services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any Third Party Services. You agree that the third party, and not Omnibron Inc. is responsible for the performance of the Third Party Services.
Third Party Web Sites. The Site may contain or reference links to Web sites operated by third party (“Third Party Websites”). These links are provided as a convenience only. Such Third Party Websites are not under the control of Omnibron Inc. Omnibron Inc. is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Website or any link contained in a Third Party Website. Omnibron Inc. does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites, and the inclusion of any link in the Service is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by Omnibron Inc. of any information contained in any Third Party Website. In no event will Omnibron Inc. be responsible for the information contained in such Third Party Website or for your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any Third Party Website is at Licensee’s own risk, and Licensee acknowledges and understands that linked Third Party Websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from those of Omnibron Inc. Omnibron Inc. is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any liability for them.
Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of the Site, including any applets, software, and content contained therein, is entirely at your own risk. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OMNIBRON INC., ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, DEALERS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY “SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY REGARDING THE SITE AND RELATED MATERIALS INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OMNIBRON INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHO ORIGINATES THAT CONTENT. OMNIBRON INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING OR RELYING ON THAT CONTENT. OMNIBRON INC. IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR LINKED FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability. THE ENTIRE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF OMNIBRON INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS FOR ALL MATTERS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT PURCHASED FROM OMNIBRON INC., ITS AUTHORIZED RESELLER OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OMNIBRON INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR DAMAGES RELATING TO TELECOMMUNICATION FAILURES, LOSS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE,OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OMNIBRON INC. OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN OMNIBRON INC. AND YOU. OMNIBRON INC. WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE PROVIDED THE SERVICE WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
Banking, Billing or Other Online Services. Access to Online Banking, Online Payment, and any other services available through the Internet and selected Omnibron Inc. products (the “Online Service”) is provided by your financial institution and not Omnibron Inc. You agree not to hold Omnibron Inc. liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any services provided by your financial institution. Your access may be limited from time to time, depending on the service provided by your Internet service provider or your financial institution. You may be billed for these Online Services by your financial institution, not Omnibron Inc., and such financial institution may have its own service agreement which will govern the Online Services it provides. You agree to be responsible for all telephone charges associated with your Internet and online service usage.
Termination and Amendment. Your privilege to use or access the Site may be terminated by Omnibron Inc. immediately and without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of the Terms. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Site and agree not to re-register or otherwise make use of the Site. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Omnibron Inc. reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Site. You understand that Omnibron Inc. may exercise this right in its sole discretion.
Omnibron Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and from time to time to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof). Omnibron Inc. shall not be liable to you or other third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance except as expressly provided herein.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Omnibron Inc. and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Service or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Service by you or users of your account or related to any violation of these Terms by you or users of your account.
Vendor Code of Conduct
Ethical Sourcing and Human Rights Policy
Omnibron believes that acting ethically and responsibly is the right thing to do for our business and the businesses that we choose to have relationships. To encourage ethical practices throughout our supply chain, Omnibron shares a Vendor Code of Conduct (“Vendor Code”) to clarify expectations across a number of key areas; business integrity, labor practices, associate health and safety, and environmental management.
The Vendor Code complements Omnibron’s Corporate Social Responsibility company policy and aims to extend the spirit of ethical and responsible conduct to all companies with which Omnibron maintains relationships. The companies and employees (including temporary), agents, contractors, consultants, or other representatives of suppliers or vendor of goods and services (hereinafter referred to as “Vendor”) are to follow this Code.
With regards to way in which Omnibron vendors conduct themselves, Omnibron expects its Vendors to conduct business responsibly, with integrity, honesty, and transparency, and to adhere to the following principles:
Environmental and Regulatory
- Carry out operations with care for the environment and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations. Seek to achieve cleaner air and water and reduced landfill waste. Consider potential environmental impacts of daily business decision-making processes along with opportunities for conservation of natural resources, recycling, source reduction and pollution control.
- Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries of each vendor’s operation, as well as any federal and/or state laws applicable to business operations.
Ethical and Fair Practices
- Ensure that your relationship with Omnibron is a mutually beneficial relationship that is obtained via fair competition, without paying or receiving bribes, free of kickbacks or giving anything of value to secure an improper advantage. Omnibron conducts business legally and ethically within the framework of free enterprise. Arrangements with customers, vendors, government officials, or other third parties that include any unethical practices are strictly prohibited. This means that obtaining, or attempting to obtain, a personal benefit or business advantage because of any relationship with Omnibron through improper or illegal means - extortion, embezzlement, bribery, and kickbacks in any form are strictly prohibited.
- Comply with policies regarding gifts, entertainment, and conflicts of interest when dealing with Omnibron employees.
- Vendors are prohibited from providing or offering gifts to Omnibron employees that could inappropriately influence business decisions or gain an unfair advantage.
- Vendors are required to conduct their business in a responsible and ethical manner. In addition, vendors must exercise reasonable care and diligence to prevent any actions or conditions that could result in a conflict of interest.
- Treat employees fairly in all things including wages, working hours and benefits.
- Follow all legal and regulatory requirements and follow sound employee relations practices.
- Working hours, wages, and benefits will be consistent with laws and industry standards, including those pertaining to minimum wages, overtime, other elements of compensation, and legally mandated benefits.
Labor and Work Conditions
- Embrace and develop a diverse workforce that is reflective of the diversity of the communities where operations are conducted, and provide a workplace free from discrimination, harassment, or any other form of abuse.
- Follow all equal employment opportunity laws and create a work environment in which employees and business partners feel valued and respected for their contributions.
- Harassment, including unwelcome verbal, visual, physical, or other conduct of any kind that creates an intimidating, offensive or hostile work environment will not be tolerated. Ensure there is an easily accessible and anonymous method to report concerns and processes are in place to investigate and resolve each incident.
- Employment decisions must be based on qualifications, skills, performance, and experience.
- Prohibit all forms of forced or compulsory labor.
- Maintain and promote fundamental human rights.
- Base employment decisions on free choice, never coerced or a result of prison labor, and free from physical punishment or threats of violence or other forms of physical, sexual, psychological, or verbal abuse as a method of discipline or control.
- Prohibit use of child labor.
- Adhere to the minimum employment age limit defined by applicable laws and regulations and comply with relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) standards.
- Prevent children from performing work that exposes them to undue physical risks that can harm physical, mental, or emotional development or improperly interfere with their schooling or developmental needs.
- Respect employees’ right to freedom of association and collective bargaining, consistent with local laws. Consistent with applicable law, Vendors shall respect employees’ rights to join or refrain from joining associations and worker organizations.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions.
- Proactively manage health and safety risks to provide an incident-free working environment where occupational injuries and illnesses are prevented.
- Implement management systems that identify, assess, and control hazards and mitigate risks related to job function.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Provide education and communications to workers about hazardous materials with which they may come into contact.
Finance and Administration
- Maintain accurate financial books and business records in accordance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and accepted accounting practices.
- Disclose information about all subcontractors upon request. Ensure that all subcontractors operate under the same standards outlined in the Vendor Code. Conduct appropriate oversight of subcontractors and retain information necessary to demonstrate appropriate oversight and monitoring related to this Vendor Code. Vendors will provide such documentation upon request.
- Support compliance with the Vendor Code by establishing appropriate management processes to support the Vendor Code. Enter into contracts and execute purchase orders that support and mandate compliance with the Vendor Code. With prior notice, Omnibron may conduct reasonable audits to verify a Vendor’s compliance with the Vendor Code.
- Support and contribute to local and national charities to provide resources to support and contribute to the betterment of communities where operations are conducted.
- Report suspected violations of the Vendor Code to the Omnibron Corporate Compliance Mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the protection of confidential information.
- Omnibron has a variety of information assets that are essential to its business. Select Vendors often have access to this confidential and proprietary information about Omnibron’s business during an engagement. This information is the property of Omnibron and will be kept strictly confidential.
- Maintain a privacy program that protects the privacy and security of personnel information as prescribed by applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Protect personal information (as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and other applicable law) and refrain from the sale, rent, lease, trade, transfer, transmission, distribution, or provision of access to any third-party other than persons authorized by Omnibron.
- Safeguard and protect Omnibron property.
- When authorized to use Omnibron property, supplies, equipment and other assets, Vendors are required to do so responsibly.
- Vendors must not use any trademark or other intellectual property unless expressly permitted to do so in writing by Omnibron.
- Omnibron requires each of its Vendors to complete, sign, and return an Annual Certification in the form of Exhibit A, through which Vendors can certify their commitment to engage in ethical sourcing, to observe and uphold human rights in the supply chain process, and to follow this Vendor Code of Conduct.
- The signed Certification is due prior to a new Vendor completing onboarding with Omnibron and then again no later than January 31 of each successive year.